Fun and relaxation for everyone and every age.
White Bluff Texas is a 3,450 acre resort community in the northern Texas Hill Country. A gated residential golf, spa, lake resort perched high atop the limestone “white bluffs” with 4-miles of waterfront shoreline overlooking the beautiful 23,560 acre Whitney Lake in Hill County. White Bluff offers many options for deluxe accommodations, both upscale and casual dining restaurants, two (2) championship 18-hole White Bluff golf courses, White Bluff spa and fitness center facility, private marina, conference center, 5 swimming pools, 3 tennis courts, fishing lakes and more. The golf courses were rated “4-Stars” and “Best Places To Play” by Golf Digest, hosted the Texas State Open golf tournaments in 2003-05, and are maintained in great condition year-round.
Resort Amenities – See map
- 18-Hole championship White Bluff Old Old Course (closed temporarily) and White Bluff New Golf Course (open 363 days/yr.). Both were designed by 13-time PGA Tour winner Bruce Lietzky, rated 4-Stars by Golf Digest, which also ranked White Bluff among their “Best Places To Play” in 2008 and 2009, and was home to the Texas State Open 2003-2005. Each White Bluff golf course has practice facilities with driving range (FREE range balls) and practice greens. Separate Pro Shops for each golf course offer complete golf gear, food & beverage, and teaching Pros.
- The Lighthouse Restaurant for upscale lakefront dining serving EXCELLENT cuisine and atmosphere overlooking Lake Whitney for some of the best sunsets in all of Texas. Food & Beverage Manager Carrie Holden and her culinary team are awesome – even when cooking for the very popular 1st Saturday Seafood Buffet and holiday buffets and dinners. Perfectly prepared, excellent presentation and DELICIOUS – producing a memorable dining experience.
- The Bar at The Lighthouse Restaurant (indoor and lakefront patio) for cocktails to relax before and after dinner watching the best sunsets. Happy Hour 5pm-7pm Friday nights with live entertainment and dancing on the patio.
- The Trophy Grille bistro and sports bar at The New Golf Course offers casual dining serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails with special “game-day events” during the Dallas Cowboy’s football season and major sporting events. Theme night buffets and all-you-can-eat catfish on weeknights.
- Overnight accommodations include The Inn at White Bluff overlooking Lake Whitney or one of the many 1 and 2 bedroom Rental Condos or the Rustic Log Cabins – all ideal for vacation or weekend getaways. They have accommodations for most any size group and for any duration of your resort visit.
- The Spa at White Bluff is a full-service day-spa with 5 private treatment rooms. Only the nicest professionals work here offering many types of massage, plus related spa merchandise. Relax and rejuvenate while pampering yourself for a day.
- The Fitness Center inside the Spa at White Bluff is a well equipped facility for Property Owners and resort guests.
- The Conference Center is available by reservation for your corporate events, wedding receptions, reunions and parties.
- The White Bluff Marina and Market Store with monthly-fee covered slip rentals, boat and Seadoo rentals, and free dual boat launch with free day-use slips available for White Bluff Property Owners.
- 5 Swimming pools (one heated in winter) each with cabanas/bath houses are free for Property Owners’ use and resort guests.
- Reserve and rent The Rustic Pool (heated in winter) and The Pavilion covered picnic area with outdoor grill, volleyball, and horseshoes for your parties and reunions.
- 3 Lighted tennis courts are free for Property Owners’ use and resort guests.
- 2 Catch-and-release fishing lakes, dozens of ponds, plus almost 4 miles of shoreline on Lake Whitney
- 2 RV campsites (Quail Run and Bear Creek) with full RV hook-ups, dump station, and tent camping
- 2 Boat and RV storage facilities on-premise, gated and locked, protected inside the resort (minimal fees apply)
- Softball field, basketball court, 2 volleyball courts, horseshoes, and lakeside tent camping are available
- Kid’s Playground for toddlers and children in the Amenities Village
- Picnic areas and parks are scattered throughout the resort.
- The White Bluff Chapel is an interdenominational church centrally located within the resort.
- Gated community with 24/7 staffed front gate security and roaming security personnel
- On-premise fire station centrally located inside the resort with CareFlight heliport
- Property Owner community activities and events keep homeowners active
Visit the official White Bluff Resort website for more about the resort and amenities.