White Bluff TX resort for your next golf lake spa resort vacation getaway.
Enjoy life in a gated golf and lake resort community that includes two 18-hole championship golf courses, two restaurants, hotel, rental condos and log cabins, spa and fitness center, 4 swimming pools, 3 tennis courts, marina, Lake Whitney, and more. Build your dream home at White Bluff Resort on the shores of beautiful Lk Whitney in the northern Texas Hill Country, and enjoy life away from the busy city. White Bluff on Whitney Lake is just a 3-wood south of DFW, or a 9-iron north of Waco. You’ll love it!
What you will find at White Bluff on Lake Whitney
- A private, gated resort community on the shores of Lake Whitney in the Texas Hill Country – just 74-miles from Downtown Dallas, 53-miles from Downtown Fort Worth, or 35-miles northwest of Waco.
- Two (2) championship 18-hole golf courses – home to the Texas State Open in 2003, 2004 & 2005. 4 Star rated and “Best Places To Play 2008 & 2009” by Golf Digest. Consistently ranked in the Top 10 Best Resort Courses in the State.
- Restaurants, spa, pools, hotel, private marina and much more.
- Safety and security – controlled entrance gate is staffed and monitored 24 hours a day, plus roaming Security Patrols around the clock.
- Elbow room – White Bluff is 3450 acres with 6000+ lots and more than 700 homes.
- Pride of ownership – the entire resort is well kept, clean and growing with many new homes being constructed every year. You will be proud to bring your family, friends and associates here.
- The nicest people on earth who work hard to make this resort the best community it can be.
- Deed restrictions for site-built homes only with minimum square footage requirements to maintain the upscale resort appeal and value of all homes within White Bluff at Lake Whitney.
What you will NOT find at White Bluff TX
- Crowded, over-played golf courses – do not exist here.
- Prefab or mobile homes, dead cars in yards, or thumping car stereos – not here.
- High taxes and high insurance rates – that’s reserved for the big city.
- Crime – it’s so rare it’s not even a topic of discussion – thanks to the White Bluff Security.
- Trash – White Bluff Maintenance crews keep this resort and its amenities sparking clean.
What we love about White Bluff Texas
- We love the beauty of this resort and all of its amenities, and most who visit will too. We play in the pools, fish and ski on the lakes, play lots of golf, relax at the spa, and truly enjoy the sunsets over lake Whitney while dining at the Lighthouse Restaurant. WOW!
- It’s so delightful to play golf on uncrowded White Bluff golf courses. They are pretty amazing, challenging and very enjoyable.
- With such a variety of wildlife throughout the resort, it’s almost like a wildlife viewing sanctuary.
- The wildflowers in Spring blanket the resort with spectacular beauty and color.
- The staff in ALL departments are truly wonderful, always friendly, and eager to help. The attention to detail in everything, and all the little “touches of class” everywhere make this resort such a pleasurable experience.
- The resort is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Whitney – sitting high atop the white limestone bluffs cut deep by centuries of water flowing along the Brazos River. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
- White Bluff is alive, growing, thriving and always improving. Some new homes are always in various stages of construction as this resort continues its growth. There’s always something new happening here.
- View the White Bluff Newsletter Spring 2017 for some of the current updates and activities happening at the resort.
- Shopping at the Outlets at Hillsboro Mall at the exit/entrance from I-35 heading to and from the resort.
About The Highlands at White Bluff. It is the exclusive gated Subdivision #42 within the White Bluff Resort. It is bordered by the last five holes of The Old Golf Course. White Bluff maintenance crews provide additional landscaping and maintenance of expanded common areas inside these gates, as well as maintain the pool, cabanas and pavilion for the private use of The Highlands Property Owners and their guests. The Highlands is the 2nd highest point in the resort – providing several home sites with views of the golf course, and many others with views of the lake. The Highlands consists of just 287 lots and currently only 16 homes, plus several townhomes overlooking the #16 pond, fairway and green. Minimum single family home square footage requirements here are 2200 sqft. Only Highlands property owners have card-key access through the gates into their private neighborhood with private pool, cabanas and covered pavilion picnic area. Being the most exclusive and only gated subdivision in the resort with the largest homes by subdivision, property values here for lots and homes are higher than other golf front subdivisions or similar lake view subdivisions within White Bluff. (The bluebonnets video below was shot in The Highlands.)