Celebrating our nation’s independence is always a BIG holiday weekend full of activities at White Bluff. Book your overnight accommodations now while rooms & condos are still available. Both RV campsites will fill to capacity, so make those reservations to insure your space. The White Bluff Old Golf Course and New Golf Course are in great shape, so book your tee times soon. The Marina at White Bluff offers pontoon boats and Seadoo rentals, so make those reservations now as available units are limited. Reservations for The Lighthouse Restaurant are recommended for Friday and required for Saturday evening’s buffet. And five swimming pools at White Bluff are clean, clear and always refreshing. Come out and enjoy all that White Bluff Texas has to offer, and see a great fireworks show Saturday night at The Lighthouse Restaurant. WOW!
Friday, July 5th:
- The Lighthouse Restaurant starts serving new menu at 6PM – bar opens at 5PM
- Greg Mathers live performance on the deck of The Lighthouse Restaurant begins around 8PM
Saturday, July 6th:
- Unique twist on closest-to-the-hole contest at The Old Course #9 par-3. Call the Pro Shop for details.
- The All-American Buffet at The Lighthouse Restaurant starts serving at 6PM (reservations required) – bar opens at 5PM
- Jeff Regan Band live performance on the deck of The Lighthouse Restaurant Saturday evening
- The very popular fireworks show near The Lighthouse Restaurant begins around 9:15PM
Sunday, July 7th:
- $10 breakfast buffet at the Trophy Grille 7AM-11AM. The Trophy Grille remains open until 6PM.
Phones at White Bluff for your convenience:
- Hotel, Condos, Log Cabins Online Reservations or 888.335.8881
- The Lighthouse Restaurant and Bar – 254.694.4000
- The Trophy Grille Restaurant & Bar – 254.694.0306
- The New Golf Course Pro Shop – 254.694.0304
- The Old Golf Course Pro Shop – 254.694.0303
- Boat and Seadoo Rentals – 254.694.4000
- Reserve RV campsite – 254.694.4471
See you at the resort!